How to use the Calculator
The Calculator allows you to do Matched Betting by placing 2 opposite Back Bets.
- You can use this calculator only on bets with 2 opposite outcomes market. Some examples are Moneyline for Basketball, Tennis or Baseball, etc…
- You have to place the Back Bet 2 on the opposite result.
- Open the Calculator.
- Insert the betting amount of the Back Bet 1.
- Insert the odds to bet on the 2 opposite outcomes.
- Bet on the 2 bookmakers.
- Real Money mode: you have to use this mode when you bet with your own money on the bookmaker. The Profit will show a negative result (a loss).
- Bonus mode: you have to use this mode when you bet with bonus money on the bookmaker. The Profit will show a positive result.
- Refund mode: you have to use this mode with the refund offers.
- Freebet mode: you have to use this mode when using freebets. A freebet is different compared to a bonus. For example, when we place a bet using a freebet of 100$ at +180 odds and it wins, we get paid a total of 180$ (the bookmaker keeps the freebet amount).
- Rollover mode: you have to use this mode with rollover offers, in other words, bonuses that can be withdrawn only after completing a minimum wagering amount. For example, if we get an offer with “deposit 100$ and get a 100$ bonus” with bonus rollover of 5x, we can withdraw only after we have placed bets for a total of 500$ on the bookmaker. The best strategy is to try losing immediately on the bookmaker and get the profits on Betfair.
ATTENTION: real money and bonus mode show the same results. The only difference is the amount shown in the “Profit” section (if a 10$ bet on real money mode generates a 1$ loss, on bonus mode it generates a 9$ profit = 10$ – 1$).
In our Example:
- We have to bet 100$ on Draftkings.
- We chose to cover our bet with Fanduel.
- We select the game LA Clippers vs MIL Bucks and the market Moneyline.
So we open the Calculator and:
- Insert 100$ as betting amount.
- Insert -170 for the MIL Bucks in Draftkings.
- Insert +160 for the LA Clippers on Fanduel (we cover the bet by placing the Back Bet 2 on the opposite outcome).
- The calculator shows us the amount to bet on Fanduel: 61.15$